Monday, June 20, 2011

Weigh In # 2: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties!


Todays's weigh-in for Plus Size Bloggers was more successful than last week's. I lost 2 lbs and am down to 202 lbs. I have been trying to eat a bit less compared to the huge ammounts of food I'm used to eating and it has not been easy. Most of the times I feel like I want to snack on something although I'm not hungry and not even 2 hours have passed since I last ate.I'm drinking more water to control my cravings and it seems to be working.  I am trying to fit in workouts, but it hasn't really worked out in terms of time schedule. Last week I was able to get in an hour workout and I've been going up and down our stairs as often as I can. I will definitely  make more time for workouts.  I foresee this week will be better...I hope :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like something you are doing is working. 2 pounds is great! At least you are using the water to control your cravings. I have the habit of remembering the water after I give in.
    Hope this week is good for you.

    ReplyDelete