Monday, June 27, 2011

Weigh In # 3: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties

This week has not been easy in terms of eating choices. We've had many family outings and an anniversary celebration this past weekend which equals a lot of food to go around. Although it wasn't easy I was able to make more smart choices than I have in the past. I've cut down on desserts, eaten smaller portions and made good choices when it comes to eating at restaurants. I've been eating more lean proteins, cut down on simple carbs and butter. I haven't properly exercised so I've been going up and down the stairs more than I accustom to and I've been parking the car a little bit furtherance I've been running around the house with my toddler.

Todays' weigh in was awesome....the number was 200. I am so happy; I can't wait to get closer to my goal of losing 15 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, 200 straight up! that's exciting. You will surely reach your goal in no time. I really like your plan and how you're simply making better choices. That's the way to live and stay thin, I really believe.

    ReplyDelete