Monday, July 4, 2011

Weigh In # 4: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties


This week my weight stayed the same at 200 lbs. I'm really dissapointed in myself.  I haven't done as well as I should in terms of portion control. I had two days where I ate too much and then the day after I would eat less. This behavior only occurs when I'm at home alone with my son.  Whenever I go out I can control myself.  I wonder why I can control myself out in public and not at home.

I think I have the knowledge as to how to lose weight, the problem seems to be that I just can't seem to develop a good eating habit ( from what i read on http://plussizebloggers.com/ ) I've thought about visiting a nutritionist, but I think I would end up with the same results.

Here's hoping that I can be stronger this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment