Monday, July 25, 2011

Weigh In # 7: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties


This morning I weihed myself and came in at 200 pounds. I've been stuck here for I don't no how long. I have no idea how to make the scale budge even for a bit. At least I didn't gain weight!

In terms of eating, I have more good days than bad days. This means I've been watching what I eat and writing it down, but then there are other days when I do indulge and afterwards I feel terrible because I know I could've eaten less.

In terms of exercising, I've been riding my bike around the neigborhood a bit with my son in the front seat but I will definitely have to up my exercise time. I'm crossing my fingers that this will help me lose at least one pound next week.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of us can tell you that we were all stuck in the 200's for awhile, it seemed like an eternity before the scale read 199, I stalled for a few weeks and it was beyond frustrating! Just keep doing what your doing, eat right, drink lots of water and get some activity in and that scale will move!

    ReplyDelete