Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh In # 6: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties



This week I thought I would have lost at least one pound but I'm still at 200 pounds. I'm still using my food journal and controlling my portions on most days, but the best of all before I go and grab something to eat it, I ask myself if I'm really hungry or if I'm just doing it becasue I'm bored and I've found out that many times I eat just for the sake of eating.

In terms of exercise, I did upper arm strength training once this week and for the most part I've just gone out walking and playing with my son at the park. Yesterday, my husband got me a bike and I went for 2 spins around the block and it was fun. My plans are to ride it every day even if it is just around the block. Later on during the week, my husband is going to pick one up for himself and we plan on going on weekend rides as a family which should be lots of fun and a good way to get in some exercise.

Hope everyone else who is on their way to losing weight did well this week!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing when you start asking yourself if your hungry or just eating because. I have started doing that too and majority of the time I want to eat just because or because I am bored or even just out of habit.
    I so want to get a bike too! I miss biking.
    You will be in onederland soon, I know I stalled at 202 for like 4 weeks but then finally I broke the stall.
    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete