Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Starting Weigh In: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties!


Today, I've officially signed up for the June 2011 challenge over at http://plussizebloggers.com

The premise seems simple enough, to lose 15 lbs during the course of 12 weeks, but in realityI know it'll be harder than it seems.

It's 7:46pm and I just weighed in at 204 lbs.  Being in the 200 lb range is scary, I'm 30 years old and 5'6" and the mother of a 2 year old.  My goal is to get out of the 200 range and minimum get to 189, keep it off and afterward keep improving on myself.  I want to do everything that is in my power to be healthy so I can be around for as long as possible so I can see my boy grow up and spend as much time possible with my family. 

My plan is to exercise at least 3 times a week, drink lots of water and most importantly stop over eating. I would say that I eat for whatever reasons except for that of being hungry.  I want to learn how to control myself and now that I've finally put it out there in the universe I hope to be held accountable.

Let's see how this journey goes! Can't wait to give an update next Wednesday. Good luck to everyone else participating in the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how you are doing. Glad to see you joined up with the Plus Size bloggers challenge. Will be around to encourage you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Control with food is my #1 issue! That's what I was talking about in my own post. If it's not in the house, I won't eat it. If it's in the house....it's not there for long!! :-(

    We can do this. I am most accountable when I start blogging it and tracking my food. So I am journaling my food again, and using this challenge to help me keep accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and encourage you on the challenge! Your goals sound attainable! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete