Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring In 2 Action Challenge Update


This whole getting healthy, losing weight and getting fit journey has certainly been eye opening!  I've discovered that I'm my own worst enemy.  No matter how many excuses I come up with, it all comes down to my lack of will.  I know all the right things to do, but I don't always go through with them. 

I have been exercising at least 3 times a week.  I've changed up my cardio routine to the following: 10 minutes on the Stairmaster, stretch exercises, 25 minutes on the bike and then aprox 40-60 minutes on the eliptical.  From now on I wil alternate 1 day complete cardio and the next day 20 minutes cardio with a total body weight work out to help rev up my metabolism.
My weight has been up and down; I started at 209.8 and I weighed in last evening and was at 207.4 but the week before I was between 209-210 so I'm on a better track.  Thank goodness for my challenge partner Karen because if not I'd totally give up.

1 comment:

  1. I think having a workout partner helps! you're doing awesome:)I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete