Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plus Size Bloggers: March Contest Initial Measurements



I'm starting a challenge over at Plus Size Bloggers.  This month the focus is going to be on how much you can lose on your overall body measurements.  Many times, when people are on the path to losing weight and getting healthy they only focus on the numbers on the scale and not how they feel in their clothes.  Once the numbers on the scale stop going down, people lose motivation and go back to their old, unhealthy ways. 

As part of the initial post {the post was supposed to have gone up yesterday...hope I can still participate and if not I'll still keep on with it}I have to share my measurements with the world {or at least with whomever is willing to read this...yikes!} Needless to say, this is extremely embarrassing for me because I know the numbers are high.  I want to start doing things, so I can improve on my overall health and go back to having the body from when I started my husband { which was in November 2007}

Here it goes:

  • Neck==> 14.5
  • Upper Arm Left==> 13
  • Upper Arm Right==> 13
  • Chest==> 37
  • Waist==> 40.5
  • Abdomen==> 45
  • Buttocks (6″below waist)==> 49
  • Upper Thigh left==> 28
  • Upper Thigh right==. 29
  • Calf left==> 15.8
  • Calf right==>16.2
  • Upper Knee left==>18
  • Upper Knee right==>18.8
  • Total Inches==> 337.8
It wasn't as bad as I thought.  Taking the measurements I mean because the numbers are scary big!  I'm motivated into getting back to shape, so let's see how much those numbers can go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment