Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plus Size Blogger: March Contest Final Measurements


Today marks the end of the month, so I have to post my overall measurements again.  To be honest I've  tried to exercise as much as I can, but there have been lots of things that haven't allowed it.  Trips, visits & excuses.  Despite it all I have tried to control my food portions, although I have to admit it has been extremely difficult because I love to eat.  This problem I think will be better because I'm aware of where my problem lies.

Here it goes:
Neck==>   14.5
Upper Arm Left==>    13
Upper Arm Right==> 13
Chest==>  36.5
Waist==> 37
Abdomen==> 43
Buttocks (6″below waist)==>  48
Upper Thigh left==>    27.5
Upper Thigh right==>  28
Calf left==>   16
Calf right==> 16
Upper Knee left==>  17
Upper Knee right==>  17.25
Total Inches==> 326.75

Previous Total Inches==> 337.8

Total Inches Lost==> 11.5

Hope I calculated this right!


1 comment: